Equity Advisory Council
The Equity Advisory Council at Mountain Association will further hold Mountain Association accountable to the organization’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Accessibility and Belonging goals.
Council members will advise Mountain Association in the following capacity:
- Review prospective Mountain Association projects or programs.
- Advise Mountain Association through making recommendations about specific programs, goals, and projects as requested.
- Recommend tools and resources for consideration by staff.
- Identify areas of growth for Mountain Association.
- Communicate observed gaps, barriers, and growing concerns around the region.
The council will be made up of people who both identify as members of an underserved community and who live in Eastern Kentucky. Members will receive a stipend for their time for all meetings. One in-person meeting will be held and then we will meet virtually once every other month for the first year.
If you have questions, please contact Betsy Whaley, Chief Strategy Officer, at email@example.com.
Please apply by Monday, October 9, 2023.